Rig Site Bucking Units
Self-contained portable unit designed to make and break drill stem connections at the well site.
Utilization of the Torque Pro creates a significant rig time savings by employing an offline system for drill string connections that would otherwise be a time consuming process on the rig floor.
- Fixed headstock chuck with 3 ½" to 12" diameter capacity
- Traveling tailstock chuck with 3 ½" to 12" diameter capacity
- No jaws or inserts to change for different work piece diameters
- Self centering, cylinders extend evenly
- 115,000 Ft./Lbs. make/break force on free standing skid base
- Standard tong dies assures easy replacement
- Designed to work with a 3,000-PSI hydraulic pressure
- Open head and tailstock design allows vertical access for long components